Monday, October 08, 2007

I greet the morning with...


I greet the morning with…
Irritation?
Happiness?
Joy?
Anticipation?

How do you greet your day? How do you feel about it?

I know how I felt this morning.

I didn’t.

It amazed me at how emotionless my life is – as a whole. I find that I have to contrive emotions in order to fit in with the rest of the world. I’m not saying that my feelings are not genuine, they are…

But if I hesitate for a second before I laugh, it’s not because I didn’t get the joke. It just took a second for me to process that as the appropriate response.

I can remember a time when I was passionate about life… What I don’t know is when the subtle change happened. I don’t know when the day to day grind caused my passions to be worn away.

How do you find out who you are?

I think that’s the next part of my journey.

I greet the morning with… curiosity.

No comments: