Friday, December 03, 2010

Balance

Anyone that has followed my blog for a while knows that I'm a fan of this little thing called... balance. I have done at least 20 posts regarding my quest for a balanced life.

The truth is... balance is really easy to achieve when it's just you. But what happens when you really introduce someone else into your life?

Well, if they are not your equal, if you think you have to bring them up to your "level" or if you don't think you are on the same plane as them... there's unbalance.

I know that it sucks to be alone... but it also sucks to be heart broken.

I truly know that it's hard... but I encourage all of you who are reading my blog that are single to hold out until you find balance in your relationships!


1 comment:

Genuine1208 said...

I am struggling so hard with this, Woodchips. And I find that balance in my life, as a single mother of 2, is something I have to strive for daily. I honestly do not believe that there is anyone out there to "match" me, in order for me to find balance in my romantic life, as well. So, here I am...Single and lonely. But you're right; it is so much better than being heartbroken and lonely.