Monday, December 06, 2010

A glimpse into my life...


I send daily affirmations to Lisa. I just wanted to share what it's like to be on the same page as someone that you truly care about. I am not trying to brag or say that I'm super-spiritual... I make mistakes on a regular basis... believe me.

----- (Edited from the original thought 000

But... in truth, I think everyone exists on 2 different levels, sometimes more.

In one part, there's the person that you are.
Another part is the you that you want to be.

It's the same way with Lisa. She's on a path of continuing improvement as well.

Part of the reason why we do the affirmation and talk about what we want and where we're going is all a part of "vision casting."

Vision casting is the process of talking about the future. What could be. How you want to shape it. It makes sure that people are who you want to be.

I do it all the time in my own life. It's nice to have someone that's willing to run the race with me.

No comments: