Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's finally happened...

I admit it... I am the man that has always said that relationships were too serious to be glib or casual. I've always talked about my track shoes... you know, those things that I put on my feet to propel me to safety in the event that someone gets too close.

Things are going well with Lisa. I have decided to join the host of people that have gone before me and hang up my track shoes.

We have achieved... balance. We view our faith, family, relationships and problem resolution the same way... good communication skills and chemistry... it's darn near perfect. Why on earth would I mess this up looking for something better?

She allows me to transparently be me quirks and all... I offer her the same, and we actually have put it to the test.

It feels good to have found that place that makes me feel comfortable and like I'm at home...


1 comment:

Scarlet said...

aww that's so sweet. congrats!