Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I'm an addict...

I admit it... I love sugar.

If I'm going to binge eat, it's not going to be on anything other than SUGAR. Pound cake, candy bars, confection made from compressed sugar... the sweeter, the better.

When I eat sweets, it's not just one, it's a bag. It's not just one type... it's at least 3 different types in a single setting. 3,000 calories... and more grams of sugar than I'm willing to actually put down on paper out of sheer embarrassment.

So... now that I'm getting older and fat tends to settle around my mid section with so much ease these days, I've decided that I need to come off the sugar... cold turkey.

I really haven't had that bad of a physical withdrawal... yet. I am suffering from a headache tho.

The only other thing to note is that I'm thinking slightly more clearly.

Just 2 more days and then my 3 day detox from sugar will be complete!

Wish me luck.

No comments: