Saturday, December 18, 2010

D-Day

It's been 21 days since I last saw Lisa. As I stated before, she felt led to go on a fast to make sure that we were on the right path. As I said before, I totally respect her for that.

Well... I see her today.

I see LISA today!!!

It's going to be so awesome to be able to hold her in my arms, kiss her lips...

It's going to be an fun.

I've invited friends over for a game night... so that should be fun! She'll have the opportunity to meet people that are in my world... that should be cool.

Tomorrow she's going to dinner with me and she's going to have dinner with my Pastor and his wife.

I love this woman... can't wait for the time when we will not just have day or weekend visits...

If you believe in God and pray... pray that I find a job in Atlanta - so we can be together soon. Thanks!

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Good luck Woodchips! I pray that God would grant what is right for both of you. Hope you had a great time with her <3