Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's 2:22 AM...

It's 2am. Most people are dreaming, and I'm up thinking of the future.

I'm not up because I'm worried about the future. I'm up because I naturally get about 5 hours of sleep and I managed to fall asleep at 9:15pm and this is the natural resource.

So... what's on my mind? A few things...

First, Lisa.

I tend to be a visionary that runs a mile a minute. The problem with most of the people that I've dated in the past was that they couldn't really keep up at the pace that I ran. Lisa does... and she takes things further... and she holds me accountable.

We were talking last night and I noticed that she was on the phone because I wanted to talk, she was kind of out of it. I let her go. She sent me a text that said she was sorry because she was tired. I told her it was cool... she said thanks for not being talkative. I told her it was okay. She's entitled to be tired... lol.

I'm thinking about selling the house... getting a job in a new city.

Cleaning the house...

Reading...

And... starting THE plan Monday.

2011 is going to be a bumper year!

No comments: