Monday, December 20, 2010

This is different...

When I started this blog 5 years ago my world was in upheaval. I was working my way through the divorce... once that was done, gaining an understanding of what it meant to be single.

I struggled over relationships that I was in and decisions that I was trying to make... honestly, it gave me a lot of things to write about!

Now? Life is good. I've met this woman that I love, work is going well, my life is... settled.

It's a different feeling.

It's not an uneasy feeling, nor is there this feeling of complacency. I don't think I've earned the right to sit down on my laurels. It's just... peaceful.

I wrote a while ago about my desires for the new year... how I want to continue to grow.

Growth doesn't always have to be painful... so I'm anxious to see what I come up with...!

No comments: