Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loneliness prevails...

Okay... so I'm dating someone now. As a part of the transition, I am far less accessible than I use to be to all the other single people that I know. The number one question that I get asked is... "can we still be friends?"

Apparently, there is a shortage of people that know how to be friends in the world. True friends, that are interested in your well being and not looking for something in return.

You can call it a grass roots movement of one person trying to change the world...

You can count on me to preserve all my friendships... even in the transition of my life, as long as the friendships stay appropriate.

2 comments:

Genuine1208 said...

You also needed to mention that true friends want you to be happy and inquire about your well being and progress of your relationship. I'm happy that you're happy, my friend. It makes me smile to see your happiness. =)

Life... is for the living... said...

That's a very true statement!