Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oops... I forgot...

One of the easiest things to do... ever is forget. We do it all the time. We forget where we put our keys, we forget to pick things up from the store. We forget birthdays and meetings... A lot of times we also forget why we made certain decisions.

Forgetting why we made certain decisions is the one that reaches up and bites us more frequently than anything else. An example in my life is - forgetting why I choose to eat healthy and work out. It's really easy to fall into the old habits of not exercising regularly and eating fast food 4 meals a day. (Yes... I said 4... I'm not proud of it...)

Anyway why am I saying all this? Because I am in the process of trying very hard to meet my 2011 action plan. I'm doing better with time management, although there are a lot of times I just let the time get away from me. On the eating better platform... I can honestly say that I'm doing better.

As far as giving? I now know that I need to set that aside at the beginning of the month, or it probably isn't going to happen.

So... I put my action plan in the organizer that I carry around with me... so I can keep this in front of me at all times. IF you want to succeed at something... then you should always look at it.. recite the game plan... keep it in front of your eyes.

That way... you won't forget.

No comments: