Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Procrastination...

So... I have this project that I have to do for work... and at the moment, I am so uninspired to do it. But... it's due tomorrow. Although  have a ton of work to do for my Big Boss in the office tomorrow I absolutely have to get this project done tonight.

The problem is, I don't have ALL the information that I need or a good format to use. It's frustrating.

There are some BIG differences between working for the government and working in the private sector. The BIG difference is that no one really knows how to do anything with the government. Everyone is winging it all the time. There's no sense of urgency, but everyone wants to keep you accountable.

It's frustrating, but I truly believe that if I can master this situation, I can learn something...

No comments: