Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My thoughts on blogging...

People blog for a lot of different reasons...


Some people blog because they want to stay connected to other people.
Others blog because they want to be heard...

for others... it's a form of creativity and self expression...

Others... want to be noticed by others...


My blog... is more like a big searchable sticky note. Over the past few years, I have wrestled with getting my life under control. This serves as a testament, a memory, and an encouragement that life can get better if you go through all the struggles that it has to offer.

This is personal.

It's for me.

If the average reader finds something useful and hopeful, I'm glad... I am a big fan of taking ownership of your life, setting a direction and living life with conviction...

But if no one ever reads a word that I've written or posts an encouraging word... the words stand as a sign that I have lived my life well and fought the battle hard... and in all things have lived according to my convictions and beliefs... and in todays society... that's a rare thing.

So to the casual reader who has stumbled upon my chronicles... I hope it encourages you to stay hopeful, be vigilant and to live boldly!

No comments: