Thursday, July 03, 2008

First things first...

Okay... so, there's a lot going on and it seams like everything is a little overwhelming.

What do you do?

First, rely on your training...

Ummm does anyone have their manual for how to cope with life? I think I've misplaced mine somewhere along the way, Amazon is all out and I think the one on ebay if a forgery...

Okay... let me wing it...

1) Don't panic.

2) Look around at your controls (the things that you can directly control/influence).

3) Grab the stick and pull yourself up and out.

Okay... I'm finally up and out of bed. I'm doing the dishes that have been left over since Sunday. That's a step in the right direction.

Here's my to do list for the day...

1) Clean the house. (I have my sons this weekend, can't let this place be a total mess...)

2) Exercise

Start small...

No comments: