Saturday, July 05, 2008

Wrestling myself

Lately, I have been wrestling myself.

As many of you know, my blog has been one of the ways that I have always worked through my emotions and my feelings.

If you look back, there are gaps and holes where there have been times of silence. These have been times where I haven't had the opportunity to talk about what's been going on.

This morning, I was wrestling with closing down this blog and starting another anonymous blog or keep this one open. If I keep this one open, what would I discuss here?

For a while, I'm going to try to keep this one going with thoughts about life and observations that I'm interested in sharing, but I am starting an anonymous blog that is going to keep my primary attention.

Thank you all for your support, e-mails and comments over the last few years.

No comments: