Thursday, July 03, 2008

What happened???

There was a point in time where I was an optimist... if you put me in any situation I was determined that I would shine.

I am pretty convinced that throughout the course of my life that I would succeed at anything that I've ever put my hand to and now... I feel like my midas touch is now turning everything that it touches to sh.. ummm... garbage.

So... how does one find that joie de vivre again?

I think one of the things that I'm missing at the moment is my support system. Being out of town for work followed by spending 6 months out of town helping with my family has my... isolated.

I am not even finding solace in the activities that are usually my go to activities...

There are some that would argue that it's because of recent things that have transpired.

I don't know, but I don't think so.

Right now? I think I'm going to go clean my house...

No comments: