Friday, July 25, 2008

Stopping the madness

A lot of times I feel like I'm in a car chase ar break neck speeds chasing people with reckless abandon.

Am I so lonely in my life that I a

m willing to spend time talking with anyone that will listen?

I honestly think that I'm worth much more than that and it's time for me to do another purge...

Usually, when I purge people, I just kind of let them phase out, they are sou wrapped up in their world that don't realize that it's been a year since we've talked... This time, I'm thinking about being more proactive... calling them... actually physically burning the bridge.

But in all honesty, I think they would say "I'm sorry... I didn't know that you felt that way..."

Which in all honesty shows me how important I am in their world.

Ok... so here's the plan. I am going to burn the bridges. I'm going to be strong. I am not going to answer their phone calls... it's going to be deliberate.

I will treat them with the same cavalier attitude with which I am treated.

I almost feel better.

I deserve a better class of friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea you really deserve a class of friend that respects you and cares about you !

I really hope that situation gets better soon :/

Best wishes !
CoiToS