Monday, July 21, 2008

Over analyzing

Taking a break from blogging and talking about music has given me the opportunity to figure out some things...

1) I tend to over analyze things.

Sometimes I should just let things be. Not everyone has to like me... Not everyone has to get me.

Those that do... have a friend for life. Those that don't... I'm sorry.

2) I'm allowed to make mistakes

Sometimes, I beat myself up because I've made a mistake. Sometimes people are hurt by the mistakes that I've made. All I can really do is apologize... learn... and not repeat the same mistakes again.

3) Life should be enjoyed

I look at the amount of time over the last month that I spent secluded in my house... granted, I haven't had the money to do anything... but aren't the best things in life free?

4) I'm not over analyzing now

I'm just kind of free writing, like I do all the time... what comes out comes out... I'm not really going to agonize over this when I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm.. I would be careful with calling something "over analyzed".
There are things you really have to analyze over and over again.. because if you have to select one out of two options and you fail you wish you had analyzed more.
I am the extreme type who keeps analyzing for years and when I am finish it's often too late and either i or someone else got hurt by that.

So its just as you say: A good ballance is the key to a happy life ;)

Greetings,
CoiToS