Sunday, July 06, 2008

Path of least resistance

Okay... I lost a friend last week.

But in losing a friend I learned some things in the process. I thank them for the part that they played, but I don't think they will find solace in the part that they played.

I try very hard to be a man of integrity, but sometimes when I don't pay attention I take the path of least resistance.

Taking the path of least resistance is a lot like being on a river and letting the current take you.

The problem with living life this way is that you will eventually get to rapids. Yeah. That happened to me a few times last week in different ways.

Some of these people read my blog, some don't... I think this is more as a reminder for me.

When navigating the river of life, watch out for the rapids... someone may get hurt.

No comments: