Saturday, July 05, 2008

That's about right...

This picture really captures how I feel. As I look at myself in the mirror, the image that I see is slightly blurry.

Let's see... what's happened in the last calendar year?

Marriage... over.

Church - left the old church to X and the boys

My sons - move out of the house and in with their mother.

My job - gone

Dad - deceased

New Pastor - leaving my current church to start another.

Lost a potentially great girl.

That's a lot of loss to deal with... okay.. the finalization of the divorce was actually a positive... but you know what I mean...

Where am I in the middle of all of this? What am I doing? What are my plans?

It's pretty bad when your plans include matching socks as the highlight of your day... a task that I haven't done yet because when it's done there's not going to be anything else to look forward to.

Anyway...

Don't worry... I'll figure it out. I will be ok.

No comments: