Sunday, September 16, 2007


For starters... other than holidays, I haven't had a real day off from work in over a year. When Labor Day rolled around, I took a long 4 day weekend and had a friend come up and visit.


It was cool - it was a friend from home. We both grew up in central NY, graduated the same year, our high schools competed against each other in Football, Basketball, Soccer...

There was a Christian camp behind my house that she used to go to... this is the same camp that my sister and I used to sneak into.
We reconnected a little while ago while I was on a business trip... so it's nice to have friends out there.

Anyway... it was a good visit. we played tourist. The above picture was take atop Vulcan. (I'll post about that next.)

It was good just to play tourist... visit places around the city... it was a good reminder as to what I love about life... good friends and good times.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

you never realize how many cool places are around, until you play tourist within your own city, eh?

let's do that sometime...