Saturday, September 22, 2007

Whiteboard mayhem


So... I added a whiteboard to my desk at work. As a result, my co-workers will come over and write to-do lists, doodle, whatever.

I'm kind of key and central to a lot of people and as a result I often have a queue at my desk where people are waiting for me to solve a problem for them.

This one... THIS ONE, I had to take a picture of...

I was working on a problem for Jason but needed to place him on hold for a few minutes. I asked Erica (who had just drawn a heart, flower and butterfly) to put his name on my board as a reminder...

So... for just second... it looked like I was day-dreaming about Jason... ummm, NOT.

Actually, what I wanted to show off was my view. Our offices are on the 6th floor and I have a

window seat... the glare is killer... but it's nice to see what the outside looks like since I'm so rarely out there these days.

No comments: