Saturday, September 22, 2007

Me at 225


This is a picture of me wearing the same outfit that I was wearing at 275. I remember the day when I could actually button that shirt... that was a momentous occasion.

Sometimes I have to look at things like this to remind me of how it used to feel - and how far I need to go.

Yesterday was a tough day for me. I have an immense sweet tooth, but at the same time I'm one of those "can't eat just one" people. So, I have to deny myself of things that I really want...

My diet has to be precise... I can't take a day off from working out except for the weekend.

There can be no room for error if I want to reach my goals by Thanksgiving.

That's my goal.... I'm putting it out there for all of you.

Admittedly, my goal was originally to hit my targets at the time that the divorce was final, but... life got in the way... stress eating...

No comments: