Monday, December 10, 2007

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies with Maple Cinnamon Glaze


Okay... I admit that the mentally healthier me has been writing these feel good posts that lack the edge that the deep and intropective me has had in the previous months.
So, I was thinking... how can I add some meat to my sweetness?
I came across this post while reading other blogs today.
It's regarding a conversation that a wife had with her husband about what tastes better with bacon. I don't want to steal thunder of her humorous blog posting, so I linked it above.
This makes me think about the craving that I had not too long ago where I wanted to take a Krispy Kreme Donut slice it in half, add turkey, melted cheddar and bacon...
mmmm... I'm not alone in the world.
For my vegetarian friends, feel free to use Boca Bacon... or the bacon substitute of your choice.

No comments: