Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random Thoughts


Last night about 1am I bumped into a friend of mine online… we decided to have some fun and do some stream of consciousness lyrics writing. As if I don’t have enough random thoughts and unfinished songs floating through my head.

Anyway… here are our random lyrics from last night. (Thanks Kaethe)

let me lend you a helping hand, it wont be hard to do. When ever I want to sing a song, I'll just stop and think of you

helping hands and times slipping like sand through my fingertips
but time passes ever so slowly when drinking in your lips

the muse you seek is in my soul
its always been close by
it isn’t a miracle or magic or mystery
it’s God’s own hand in mine

(wo)men kill each other for my kiss

why can you just start when asked instead of stopping then
it isn’t a crime to be a nice guy
last doesn’t mean you don’t get the woman in the end

why can you just be the same guy that I met back then
she whispered in his ear
but instead I hear your playing games over and over again
is it closeness that you fear?

was that like having sex almost ?

No comments: