Friday, December 07, 2007

Blurry and slightly askew

Well... it's the night before I go home for the weekend. It's 3:40AM. It's another night where I've been up since 1:30am. So... instead of just hanging out in the hotel, I decided that I would go out into the city and take a couple pictures.

Most of the pictures turned out well... I was able to capture what I wanted to, but at this point, in the return trip it was rainy and cold.

I didn't feel like setting up the tripod or taking off my gloves.

At some point, I think I'm going to go back and take this picture again.

On the positive side, I think I finally understand what I've needed to hear in these wee hours in the morning.

Under ordinary circumstances, I tend to want to occupy my time with Isha. What I learned this morning is that it's not about Isha or even Ish... it's all about Ishi.

I know that's cryptic for a lot of you... I'll explain it one day soon. Promise.





No comments: