Monday, December 10, 2007

More meat atrocities...



First... I would like to apologize to my vegetarian friends. Sincerely.

Where as the Bacon Choco Chip Cookies looked, appear to be the perfect combination of salty/sweet... this monstrosity in this picture just makes me want to cringe.

Now... as I said before, I could see a nice Krispy Kreme sandwich... I've dreamed about them before...

But this? It's excessive... Too much... The presentation TERRIBLE... even with a knife and fork how would you ever get the blended taste of hamburger, cheese, bacon and Krispy Kreme.

Okay... let me also apologize to my Jewish friends... and my Muslim friends... while I'm at it.

I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about this sandwich.

Finally... let me apologize to the rest of you... my days of blogging about food may be over.

No comments: