Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Building from the ground up....


I took this picture from my hotel window.

I had one question... how many tall buildings had to fall over before they really figured out how to make a 40 story building? What about a 70 story building?

We are a species of innovation and creativity. Mankind, by nature is a problem solver, an adaptive innovator.

Somehow, I find hope in this.

They say necessity is the mother of invention. So… if I were to gather wisdom from that phrase, I need to look at my own life and find my needs… work to resolve those needs.

So… I guess my mission today is to be bold… build upwards and don’t be afraid of a building or 2 topples over in the process.

Gotcha.

I’m off to start building.

Just have to figure out what I’m going to build.

2 comments:

annabkrr said...

Where are you at? Great skyline!!

Life... is for the living... said...

This isin Denver, CO...