Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Me... at 10,000 Feet


Since I promised to let you get to know me - let's start at the outside... what anyone can see. Then, we'll drill down lower.


First, I am quirky with a bizarre sense of humor. I enjoy life to the fullest. I enjoy laughing at the simplest things in life and frequently comment on it.


I have managed to continue to look at life with an innocence that so many of us lose after years of having to play grown up.


But that's my secret... I understand how to keep it "play". Whether at work... or play...or hobbies... I manage to find the fun and the enjoyment in it.


Although I have this light side... I also have a darker side.
I have a serious thoughtful side. A side that can be brooding at times. A side that is deeply introspective as I examine my life in an attempt to be better than who I am.
I spend time with pen in hand writing - thinking about what to put in my blog. With a guitar, a piano in front of me or XM radio in hand trying to find the perfect music to fit my mood.
And somewhere in the middle? Well, that's where I strive to be. Where I want to be. That place of balance.

No comments: