Thursday, November 01, 2007

First kiss


I was reading Anna's post called "B is for Boy" - where she was thinking back to her first kiss.

This is rare... I've decided to pull back the covers of my life and recount for all to read... the story of my first kiss.

I can actually remember it like it was yesterday. Her name was Sharon... The kiss actually took place in the foyer of a church.
We were "technically dating" - had gone to the movies... normal jurnior high antics.

A true vision of loveliness she was.

We were saying good night for the evening... I was gazing into her eyes getting completely lost. I leaned in with the intent of kissing her on the nose... and that's when it happened... She lifted and tilted her head and our lips touched ever so gently.
Perfection.
Here's to remembering first kisses.

No comments: