Thursday, November 15, 2007


My muse spoke to me again this morning. (The fact that I've been up since 2am... again probably has something to do with it... I have got to do something about the fact that I'm sleeping less than 3 hours a night)
I picked up my guitar... started playing... and this is what came out.
----------------------------------------
This crazy mixed up world gets you going
round in circles topsy turvy upside down - emotional roller coaster ride.
But when I touch your hand I know it's gonna be all right.
And when my head feels like it's spinning
like a top down a slide in the rain
will this feeling ever stop?
When I look into your eyes I know it's gonna be all right
Should I laugh or should I cry
curl up in a corner pretend to die
hide my face or find my happy place...
When I feel your warm embrace
I know it's going to be all right.

No comments: