Sunday, November 18, 2007

How can you???



A good friend of mine, Tina, came over to the house. We had a blast - I found out that she could play drums (pleasant surprise).


We had a great time - it was a pleasant change from our normal routine wich is hanging out in the toy section of Walmart at 2am laughing and joking around.


Tina is a widow, single Mom of 4. Whenever we get together is't always a pleasant diversion from our lives. She gets to let her hair down... I get to pretend I have hair to let down... all is good.


Okay... so... While we were in my studio she improvised a song that had both of us laughing until the poit of tears. She improvised the perfect stalking song.


So, when we were talking last night, I was telling her about my next CD - Love Songs For the Criminally Insane and you'll never guess what song topic resurface... you got it.


So, we worked on it last night and came up with the hook for the next song...



No comments: