Thursday, November 08, 2007

Insights into my world...


Like I've said before, travelling causes you to disconnect with the world - it's the "Out of sight, out of mind postulate."
One of the things that I decided to do was to reach out to a select group of people... some to keep in touch with by e-mail, others by phone.
The whole system broke down this week.
So, I'm in Denver - a great city. Tons of things to do, tons of great places to eat.
But... without a wing man... okay, wing person, I'm lost. I don't do really well in group settings unless I have someone to concentrate on. Then I can move freely and be... comfortable.
So... the fact that I'm spending my weeks in Denver... with no wing-man...excuse me... wing-person it difficult at best.
I'm not looking for sympathy. Just sometimes putting this out there helps me think things through... come up with a better plan. The plan that I had doesn't seam to be working very well.

No comments: