Saturday, November 17, 2007

Snow globes and Knights Codes...


I choose to believe that chivalry is not dead.
I have a strong belief in God which strengthens me to make it through the day - even when the path seams dark and insurmountable.
I live my life by a Knights Code in an era of thieves and selfish tyrants.
It's a philosophy that I've grown to rely on and it is so much a part of me that I don't even think about it anymore.
The actions are natural.
Unfortunately, it has also become my crutch.
Lately, I've been trying to find how I feel about things and it's always at an emotional distance. Almost as thought I'm looking at life through a snow globe. I don't know if it's battle weariness or just what's needed for day to day survival.
A few posts ago I was talking about setting up goals - a mission statement - finding a purpose again.
One of my goals is to break free from my snow globe prison.
Anyone have a hammer?

No comments: