Friday, November 30, 2007

It's all better!!!

Okay... this is going to sound odd...

Many of you aren't going to believe me.

I think my heart is all better.

Seriously.

I am declaring that although my heart has been hard and broken, it's been protecting this really kind, sweet, sensitive caring heart.

That can't be hidden. The first time people meet me it shines through - the character of a really nice person. It's genuine.

(Of course, they also tell me that I'm too nice... but that I shouldn't change a thing)

I admit that I still have this huge wall (or should I say stoney exterior - to keep in theme with this picture) that I have around my true heart that I retreat to occassionally.

That's fine.

But I also open it up for people to let people in. Visiting hours are between 6:30 pm and 10:00 pm nightly... you just have to figure out which time zone... (Come on... you should know by now I have a wicked sense of humor)

Here's to being emotionally healthy.

Cheers!

No comments: