Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Note to self...


What is your personal mission statement? What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish in life?
I remember a time when you had plans.
What do you want to accomplish by the end of the year? 6 months from now? What about a year from now?
There's a sense of randomness to you that hasn't been there before. Even with this sophmore CD that you say you're writing... you're waiting for the songs to miraculously pop into your head?
You play a ton of scales on the guitar, but don't bother to learn how to play the guitar.
I remember when you wrote about losing focus.... what happened that caused you to lose focus? I remember when you started the "From Couch to 10K" program and a little change in where you work caused that to go be the wayside.
Pull it together.
By the end of the week I want goals from you.
I want a mission statement.
I want to know what you want out of life by the end of the year.
Remember your mantra "The past is past and there's nothing you can do about it."
What is your purpose? What statement do you want to make with your life?
You talk about being married to an idea... what is that idea?
I am tired of listening to you rant about what could have or should have been. Tell me what is and what you're going to do about it.

No comments: