Monday, November 26, 2007

A word from our sponsors...


This blag post is brought to you by our sponsor... Safe Date!
The Thanksgiving holiday was interesting.
I had 3 "safe-dates".
What... you may be asking, "safe-date"?
A safe-date is when you and a super attractive women go out on a date, have a really good time - laughing, joking, talking seriously... all the things that you would do with someone that you're dating... except... you aren't.
There's no kissing, no long embraces... there may be hand holding.
It's like having the emotional connection without having to worry about the stress that goes along with being in a real relationship.
Apparently, I am a great safe-date.
Now, I'll be the first to admit that I am in no way, shape, form or fashion ready to be in a relationship just yet.
I am afraid to be in a relationship.
I don't trust yet.
So until then... for your safe date needs... give me a call at 205-223-....

No comments: