Sunday, November 04, 2007

Imperfect


I... am imperfect.
I have flaws.
I am introspective and moody and anyone that would choose to love me needs to understand that I am insecure.
Anyone that choses to love me will have an uphill battle. I am hard to love.
I have been hurt badly in my past and as a result, it's really hard for me to trust anyone... oddly enough, that includes family and friends. If you pull all of my family and friends together and put them in a room and asked them to describe me, you would hardly think they were talking about the same person. The only thing common way they would describe me is as being kind and nice.
As an imperfect man, I'm interested in an imperfect woman who is perfect for me.
It doesn't mean that I want to date you or marry you... I just want to get to know you.
I know it's scarey.
But trust me... I promise I will be gentle with your heart... if you promise to be gentle with mine.

No comments: