Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another dating analogy...

I was talking with another friend of mine about dating this morning. It's a favorite topic of mine - probably because I'm really interested in dating, but haven't stumbled across the right situation/circumstance yet.

Anyway... the analogy that I came up with this morning revolves around baking cookies.

This mornings conversation revolved around how do you know know if someone is interested in you.

I hate to make this generalization, but the women that I know seam to call something a relationship very quickly... so today? 2 1/2 cookie analogies...

1) What is more disappointing than walking into a house and smelling cookies when you walk through the door and finding out that it's just a really really nice smelling candle.

2) What's more frustrating than baking cookies then taking them out of the oven too soon trying to eat them... all you get is a gooey mess...

2 1/2) Can you microwave cookie dough??????

A lot of times when I talk to people, I guess I also talk to myself. What did I learn?

Wait for it.... Wait for it...

No seriously, that's what I learned.

Wait for it. Be patient. Don't try to rush things. See what's there...

In the end - will be happy with the end result and not disappointed.

2 comments:

G said...

I concur with your analogy.

Cookies: Good

Healthy Relationship: Great

:)

Life... is for the living... said...

See... right now I could use some cookies...

I'm tempted to try that bacon chocolate chip cookie recipe at this point.