Monday, April 14, 2008

Holding it together...

I wanted to get something out there today... but instead I had this completely inappropriate cathartic episode with a friend of mine on myspace today.

I have no idea why I went on and on and on about the stupidest things...

I should have just kept to my routine and blogged first... it helps me get centered and focused on the day.

When I don't? WOW!!!

Ummm... if you're reading my blog - consider this a public apology.

Okay... my goal is to only say positive things about my Mom for the rest of the time that I'm at home.

For those of you that know the power of prayer... pray for me. Positive thinking is also accepted.

My new strategy is going to be to play checkers with her. She likes checkers. Start small... I'm not going to try to meet her half way... I am going to meet her all the way. And even if she doesn't want to take the journey with me... I'll enjoy the visit.

No comments: