Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yesterday was my birthday...

I don't think it's ever taken me this long to put together a blog entry. I've been working on this one for 2 hours. This is my 4th re-write.

The first entry started of sad then the last went into full on dismay.

So... in an effort to cheer myself up I went to one of my guilty pleasures - a chick flick. I admit it, I'm a hopeless romantic and sometimes a good chick flick cheers me up.

All I can say is that my movie choice for today SUCKED.

The movie of the day was "Enchanted" a super sugary sweet love story about people from the fairy tale world coming into the real world and changing what their understanding of true love ending with everyone experiencing happily ever after.

As an optimist and hopeless romantic I'm beginning to question my life's choices... maybe I need to find a different path.

1 comment:

G said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Bad chick flicks suck... here's a great comic movie about despair and redemption with a lot of fun along the way: Le Placard (The Closet)... a sweet and funny French film.