Sunday, April 06, 2008

Who am I looking for?



When I was younger I used to have all these superficial things that I was looking for in a woman to date... a certain height, hair color, eye color...


The older I get, the less that matters to me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still partial to wide eyes and an infectious smile, but it's going to take a lot more than that for me to be interested...
Honestly, I am looking for someone that knows who she is. Someone with a love for life. A person that can communicate well and if comfortable enough with who she is to let me be me.
I am interested in someone that's as interested in getting to know me as I am in getting to know them.
Finally? A person that is willing to continue to grow and experience life.
I guess the next question is... why am I looking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The question and the possible answer. Why are you looking? Because you have a lot of love to give and you want to share that overflow. You want someone to love you as you long to share it, but you need a woman who will understand you and know the 'journey' as you do. I know you won't compromise. Stay with it and the dream will come true at the right time. Your faith will make it so. Amen to you!