Monday, April 07, 2008

Remembering 2 years of blogging...


Sorry for 2 posts in a single day... but... today is an anniversary of sorts.

My first public blog where I started my journey of self discovery in my Yahoo!360 was May 7, 2006. In all honesty, I had a friends only blog that started in April of 2006.

Okay... admittedly, my Blogspot blog has been around since August 30, 2005, but I can look back at those post and see that I was trying to paint a rosy picture. I knew then that my marriage was coming to an end.

My blogspot blog ends in October of 2005 then starts up again in March of 2006 with me pretending that all is well in the world.

I spent about an hour this morning going over the chronicles of how my life view has changed.

It has been a long journey... I've come a long way.

I can look back and see months where I couldn't bring myself to write about what was going on, I see pain, I see triumphs. I look back and see where I've come from and I can see what lies ahead.

It's the journey that I've had that is going to help me appreciate what comes next.

No comments: